Asylum Document Translation
The translation of documentation and evidence is an essential part of the process of seeking asylum. This is because the ability to effectively translate these materials can be crucial in ensuring that all parties involved in the asylum process are able to easily communicate and understand each other.
ImmiTranslate can provide the necessary support to make this process smoother and more efficient, helping to facilitate the asylum process and ensuring that the necessary documentation and evidence is properly reviewed by the government.
Asylum in the United States
In the United States, asylum cases are typically processed by USCIS. For documents and evidence in a foreign language, USCIS maintains strict requirements for document translation. ImmiTranslate has focused on meeting and exceeding these guidelines for 8+ years.
USD / page
up to 250 words per page
- Signed & stamped certification of translation accuracy
- Certified by a professional translator
- Digital delivery via PDF
- Review and approve final translation
- 100% Guaranteed Acceptance
- Standard turnaround starting at 24 hours
- Expedited turnaround starting at 1-2 hours
- Physical copy, notarization, and apostille options available