Certified Translations for ECFMG
ImmiTranslate is a primary provider of certified translations for the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates. Our certified translations meet the exact requirements and specifications set forth by ECFMG.
Ensuring Your ECFMG Acceptance
The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) sets rigorous standards for foreign medical students seeking practice in the U.S. A flawless certified translated document is not just preferred — it’s paramount.
With ImmiTranslate by your side, you get translations that adhere strictly to ECFMG requirements, ensuring that your acceptance isn't jeopardized by mere linguistic discrepancies.
Take no risks when your career is at stake. We understand the nuances and intricacies of medical jargon across languages, ensuring a smooth transition of your qualifications into the U.S. medical landscape.
Unwavering Commitment to Quality
Every translation goes through a meticulous review process, overseen by our team of medical and linguistic experts. This ensures not just accuracy, but also cultural and technical relevance.
Choose ImmiTranslate, and you’re choosing precision, proficiency, and a partner dedicated to your professional journey.
Confidentiality You Can Trust
Your documents are more than just papers; they’re a testament to your dedication and hard work. We treat them with the respect and discretion they deserve.
Utilizing state-of-the-art encryption and a strict confidentiality protocol, we ensure that your credentials remain exclusively yours. Your trust is our responsibility.
Our translation process
Our goal is to make the translation process as simple as possible for you. Our service is streamlined specifically for documents of this nature.
Trusted by companies with global reach
ECFMG Translations FAQ
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
Our team can answer many questions about documents, legibility, and language.
Most questions about pricing and turnaround can be answered faster by requesting a quote.
Click here to request a quote
- Do ECFMG Translations need to be signed by the translator?
- Yes. ECFMG requires that translations be signed by the translator who completed the translation. At ImmiTranslate, all of our translations are properly signed personally by the translator.
- Will ECFMG accept an extract translation instead of a complete translation?
- No. ECFMG requires that translations be a complete and accurate translation of the entire document. An extract translation is a translation of only a section of a document, extracting pertinent information. Per the requirements, this is not permitted.
- Will ECFMG accept translations from ImmiTranslate?
- Yes! Our translations are accepted by ECFMG. We follow the published guidelines and requirements for ECFMG translations.
- Can I upload my documents electronically?
- Yes! All we need is a scanned copy of your document, with all information clearly visible. We can also accept digital photos of your document, provided that the entire document is visible and legible.
- Do you offer notarization of my translation?
- Yes! For an additional fee, we can notarize your document translation. The notarization includes a signature, statement attesting to the accuracy of the translation, and a notary stamp.
- Is this secure?
- Yes! Your communications with ImmiTranslate are always encrypted. We handle your private documents with discretion. Only authorized personnel are able to view your documents.
Translation Acceptance, Guaranteed
We follow the specific instructions and guidelines that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services sets forth for document translations. We stand by the translations we produce, which is why we offer an acceptance guarantee.
Translator Signature & Stamp
- Our certified translation always includes the signature of the translator. Certain agencies may require a stamp to indicate authenticity, which we provide.
Certification of Translation Accuracy
- Our certified translations include a certification statement which attests to the completeness and credentials of the translation.
- Our certified translation always includes the contact information of the translator. We provide prompt verification if the government (or any agency) requests us to verify the authenticity of a translation.
ISO 32000-1:2008 Compliance
- Our certified translations feature an ISO 32000-1:2008-compliant secure PDF digitally signed by ImmiTranslate, preventing alteration of the digital document.
Hear why we're the #1 rated certified translation provider