USCIS Certified Translations
ImmiTranslate is a primary provider of certified translations for USCIS purposes. Our certified translations meet the exact requirements and specifications set forth by USCIS.
Trusted by companies with global reach
Our translation process
Our goal is to make the translation process as simple as possible for you. Our service is streamlined specifically for documents of this nature.>
What you can expect from us
Our services, backed by our expert translators and support staff, can help alleviate the complexity surrounding translations of documents for USCIS.
We work around the clock to prepare, translate, review, and ship documents. Most translations can be completed in just a few hours.
Our translations are accepted by USCIS, US Department of State, and thousands of other local and regional governments and agencies.
Starting at just $25 per page, our simple pricing allows you to avoid confusing charts and rates and stick to the basics.
Our team consists of thousands of native speakers. Your translation is always 100% human powered by a certified professional translator.
We employ state of the art encryption on your original documents and every translation we produce.
Translations can be downloaded securely once complete. We can also notarize and mail translations.
Immigration is complex. We'll make the translations easy.
At ImmiTranslate, we specialize in certified translations — the type of translation that is required for supporting documents in US immigration applications that are not already in English.
Our team is very familiar with the long and often confusing US immigration process. We started this company to take the pain out of one aspect – translations.
Each translation comforms to the exact standards set forth by USCIS. You will receive a faithful reproduction of the layout of your source document, a signed statement attesting to the accuracy and completeness of the translation, a stamp certifying the translation from our company, and relevant contact information for our company.
We've translated hundreds of thousands of documents for tens of thousands of clients over the years, which is why we have no problem offering a 100% guaranteed acceptance policy for every document sent to USCIS.
Our work is quick and reliable, which is why we're often recommended by immigration attorneys and professionals.
Ready to get started?
USCIS Translations FAQ
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
Our team can answer many questions about documents, legibility, and language.
Most questions about pricing and turnaround can be answered faster by requesting a quote.
Click here to request a quote
- Do USCIS Translations need to be signed by the translator?
- Yes. USCIS requires that translations be signed by the translator who completed the translation. At ImmiTranslate, all of our translations are properly signed personally by the translator.
- Will USCIS accept an extract translation instead of a complete translation?
- No. USCIS requires that translations be a complete and accurate translation of the entire document. An extract translation is a translation of only a section of a document, extracting pertinent information. By US law, this is not permitted.
Some exceptions do exist for certain translations. For example, a newspaper clipping does not require that the entire newspaper be translated, only the relevant portion that is being submitted as evidence.
- Will USCIS accept translations from ImmiTranslate?
- Yes! Our translations are always accepted by USCIS. We follow the guidelines and requirements for USCIS translations and offer a 100% USCIS translation acceptance guarantee.
- Can I upload my documents electronically?
- Yes! All we need is a scanned copy of your document, with all information clearly visible. We can also accept digital photos of your document, provided that the entire document is visible and legible.
- Do you offer notarization of my translation?
- Yes! For an additional fee, we can notarize your document translation. The notarization includes a signature, statement attesting to the accuracy of the translation, and a notary stamp.
- Is this secure?
- Yes! Your communications with ImmiTranslate are always encrypted. We handle your private documents with discretion. Only authorized personnel are able to view your documents.
Certified translations for any document
Our global network of professional translators allows us to translate virtually any document in any of the 70+ languages that we support.
We'll pair a professional translator to the type of document that requires translation. Some of the common documents we translate for USCIS purposes are listed below.
Immigration & Legal
Academic & Financial
Translation Acceptance, Guaranteed
We follow the specific instructions and guidelines that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services sets forth for document translations. We stand by the translations we produce, which is why we offer an acceptance guarantee.
Translator Signature & Stamp
- Our certified translation always includes the signature of the translator. Certain agencies may require a stamp to indicate authenticity, which we provide.
Certification of Translation Accuracy
- Our certified translations include a certification statement which attests to the completeness and credentials of the translation.
- Our certified translation always includes the contact information of the translator. We provide prompt verification if the government (or any agency) requests us to verify the authenticity of a translation.
ISO 32000-1:2008 Compliance
- Our certified translations feature an ISO 32000-1:2008-compliant secure PDF digitally signed by ImmiTranslate, preventing alteration of the digital document.
Hear why we're the #1 rated certified translation provider