Vaccination Record Translations
The Crucial Role of Vaccination Record Translation
In an increasingly global society, precise translation of vaccination records is vital. This ensures that doctors, healthcare providers, and legal professionals can make informed decisions based on accurate health information.
For immigrants, having your records translated into English is essential to navigate the healthcare system and immigration process. Accurate translations are crucial to avoid miscommunications and delays, while also ensuring your wellbeing.
Common Vaccinations We Translate
Most commonly, childhood vaccination records exist in a booklet that is issue at birth and includes the name and date of each vaccine administered. There may be out attributes that require translation too, including doctor and hospital information.
We can translate each vaccine within the record or inoculation booklet, including:
- Mumps, Measles, and Rubella (MMR) - These are common vaccinations given in a single injection to prevent these three diseases.
- Polio - An important vaccine protecting against a highly infectious disease that can cause paralysis and death.
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids, Pertussis (Tdap) - A combination vaccine that provides immunity against three bacterial diseases.
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib) - This vaccine prevents severe infections like meningitis and pneumonia.
- Hepatitis B - A vaccine that provides immunity against a disease that affects the liver.
- COVID-19 - This critical vaccine protects against the global pandemic disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
The Imperative of Accurate Vaccination Records
Complete and precise vaccination records are vital for personal health management, pandemic prevention, and fulfilling immigration requirements. They provide healthcare providers with crucial information about your immunity to diseases.
An error in translating these records can lead to unnecessary vaccinations or, worse, the assumption of immunity where there is none. With ImmiTranslate, you are assured of expert, certified translations for your peace of mind.
USCIS Vaccination Requirements
For U.S. immigration, one must complete USCIS Form I-693 (Report of Immigration Medical Examination and Vaccination Record), which includes a section on vaccinations. Accurate translation of your vaccination records is crucial to meet these requirements.
In situations where you have already been administered a vaccine, a record can be produced to the civil surgeon that proves the vaccination was administered. In order for that record to be used on your Form I-693, it must be translated into English and accompanied by a certified translation.
For more information about U.S. vaccination requirements for immigration, visit the USCIS website on vaccination.
ImmiTranslate simplifies this process by providing certified translations that are accepted by USCIS, making your immigration process smoother and faster.
USD / page
up to 250 words per page
- Signed & stamped certification of translation accuracy
- Certified by a professional translator
- Digital delivery via PDF
- Review and approve final translation
- 100% Guaranteed Acceptance
- Standard turnaround starting at 24 hours
- Expedited turnaround starting at 1-2 hours
- Physical copy, notarization, and apostille options available